skip to main
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 19, 2008
Note taking assistance
Use of assignment notebook or planner
Test and assignments given in smaller parts
Visual Aids such as flash cards, maps, and posters
Extended time on test and in-class assignments
Quiet work environment
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1. My hair is people, I like working with them and being around them.
2. My eyebrow are grass because I like being outside, I like the fresh air.
3. My eyes are water because I like going tubing in the lake when it is hot.
4. My ears are car wax, when I don’t have school I work with my cousin.
5. My nose is paintball which I like doing in my free time
6. My mouth is a baseball bat. I played baseball for three years and really enjoyed it.
7. My eyebrow is a Wii control because I like playing video games.
8. My eye is bowling ball. I like bowling with my family
9. My ear is a lamb I like showing my lamb at the fair, this is my 3 year in 4-H.
View my complete profile
• I am nice
• I am helpful
• I am outgoing
A people person
• Summer Vacation
• Go on trips with my family
• Spend time with my family
• Go to the lake
I am social and these are some things I like:
• Playing team sports
• Helping people
• Cooperating with others
• Employers must make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities.
• Employers and government agencies cannot discriminate against individuals with disabilities.
• Students must be served in the least Restrictive Environment.
• Every student must have an IEP.
• Students must be provided with a Free Appropriate Public Education.
Advocating for Myself…
What I like to do…