skip to main
skip to sidebar
Monday, May 19, 2008
I have a speech and language impairment. That means that I have difficulty understanding language and expressing myself. In order to succeed I need extra time to complete tasks and master new skills.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
1. My hair is people, I like working with them and being around them.
2. My eyebrow are grass because I like being outside, I like the fresh air.
3. My eyes are water because I like going tubing in the lake when it is hot.
4. My ears are car wax, when I don’t have school I work with my cousin.
5. My nose is paintball which I like doing in my free time
6. My mouth is a baseball bat. I played baseball for three years and really enjoyed it.
7. My eyebrow is a Wii control because I like playing video games.
8. My eye is bowling ball. I like bowling with my family
9. My ear is a lamb I like showing my lamb at the fair, this is my 3 year in 4-H.
View my complete profile
• I am nice
• I am helpful
• I am outgoing
A people person
• Summer Vacation
• Go on trips with my family
• Spend time with my family
• Go to the lake
I am social and these are some things I like:
• Playing team sports
• Helping people
• Cooperating with others
• Employers must make reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities.
• Employers and government agencies cannot discriminate against individuals with disabilities.
• Students must be served in the least Restrictive Environment.
• Every student must have an IEP.
• Students must be provided with a Free Appropriate Public Education.
Advocating for Myself…
What I like to do…